41- Pursue whimsy, I think my whole life is full of laughter and whimsy.
42- Give up gossip, this one is hard, but the easiest way to give it up is to simply not add to it.
43- Take an idea and run with it, today I've had the idea that for our 5 year anniversary I will be hosting a "Golf through our story" 18 holes with different important moments in our relationship. Followed by dinner, cake, and dancing until midnight.
44- Shower your world with love notes, for Christmas I will be creating "Open when..." letters for Brett.
45- Break a rule, I'm breaking lots of "rules" I've stopped caring what other mommies think I should do...such as, I'm pumping milk instead of straight breastfeeding, I've let my daughter keep her paci to almost three years old, and I go a couple days sometimes between bathing my kids.
46- Get your sexy on, I bought a new piece to wear six weeks after Jo!
47- Host a creative brainstorming pow-wow, MOPS steering team has really been a creative brainstorming pow-wow!
48- Up the ante, I have two kids now...I think that's upping the ante ;)
49- Channel your inner eight year old, with Jo here Wendy and I have been "playing" more. We got out the Playdoh, played with dress up stickers, have been drawing, and watching lots of cartoons.
50- Show your real face, I've decided to be more real in MOPS. It's a safe place to show my frazzled, tired, scared, worried, woman wanting mommy friends and needing time to herself, a date with her husband, and one on one with her beautiful children. It's who I am, take it or leave it.
51- Get dirty, didn't you ready #46 ;)
52- Watch the sunrise, this I feel like I'll be doing a lot more of with a newborn in the house :)
No comments:
Post a Comment