This week was like most. Did the whole school drill, except I found out some good news...I only have two more lesson plans to write! These lessons will be my whole group lesson plans. I will also have running records to take and report about. But besides that I basically have nine days of guided reading :) Then I move on to content!
I gave blood on Tuesday! Walked a 5k on Saturday! It was a good week :)
Saturday after my 5k I went home to see my Aunt Deanna, cousin Brad, and little Laiken. Wasn't home for long because I was headed to Nancy's to help her take the boys lunch, I wasn't much help. I got to farm with Brett and help him harvest, I even drove the tractor!
Sunday mom, dad, Lexi, Tyler, Brett, and I went to the Royals game and stayed in the suites, I of course enjoyed the food (wings, hot dogs, burgers, brats, nachos, pasta, fruits, and veggies) Too bad the Royals lost in the 12th inning! We all 6 rode to and from the game in my dad's truck, I was very ready to get home.
So it was a wonderful weekend...and I'm ready for the next!
No comments:
Post a Comment