Monday, October 11, 2010

Don Brett

Take a look at my post "Maybe I Should Wait" Since I've talked about Brett (and things are going great) I wanted to take the time to write a little bit more. The last I had told you all is that we had our first little fight. Since then every day I've fallen more and more in love with him. Crazy enough he's fallen more and more in love with me. I decided to take a look at what I had written down for my eight can't live without details in a man...
#1. Faith- One of the first things Brett asked me about when we were talking and getting to know each other was if I had a strong faith. He goes to church with his family and he wants to make sure that his children are raised with a strong knowledge about Christ.
#2. Family- The first time I knew I loved Brett was when he was playing with a few of his cousins. Every time I see him with his nephew I melt! This last weekend when I saw him with Bennett I was even more sure that family is one of the most important things to him.
#3. Location- I never thought I'd be so lucky as to find someone that will live in little Fairfax for me! Brett favors Tarkio, but he's willing to let me win this one.
#4. Travel- I've been to Europe and so has Brett and we've talked a few times about all the places we want to go :)
#5. Funny- Alright, you should all know by know (especially if you've met him) Brett can always get me to laugh.
#6. He's a reader!! In fact we've shared some books!!
#7. Caring- he's worked with Special Olympics and he gives blood!
#8. Love- he loves me even though I can't spell, even though I don't exercise, even though...
Well guys it looks like he meets the details I wanted, but I already knew that. I just felt like sharing it. When life gets scary and I start to worry I know I have him in my corner, he's not going anywhere and I don't want him to go anywhere. I'm puting it in a blog so I can't take it back once I say it...Brett's the one!
A lot of people will say it's too soon, but too soon compared to what? To their own relationships? I'm not them. Some may same I'm too young. Well the good news is that I'll be done with school soon...and when I'm done I'll be 22 and not a kid any more.
When I start this next big adventure of my life I want to start it with him...and I can't wait to share it with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment