Friday, mommy, Goo, and I went to Maryville.
Saturday, mommy and daddy went to Wenston and I had a slumber party with Goo!
Sunday, Goo and Papa took me to KC to a Royals game! We stayed in a suite with The Umbargers! I got to meet Linda and Marlene! I had my picture taken with Slugger, got his autograph, and a certificate! The best part was catching a foul ball and being on NATIONAL news!! I'M FAMOUS!!
Monday, we went to Auntie Kar-Kar's.
Tuesday, was my nine month check-up. I'm 20 lbs 14 oz, 27 3/3 in!!
Wednesday, the visiting day! First, Libby came over. Then, Chelsea came over. Next, we went to Grandma Nancy's. Finally, we went to Goo's. Whew! I'm a tired girl!
Thursday, Libby had her baby girl!! Mommy and Goo had a date to see The Heat while daddy and I had a date at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment