Sunday, June 23, 2013

Wendy: I'm forty-one weeks old!

Saturday was a busy day! We went to the air show, to visit Goo after her surgery, to meet Piper, and went to see Treyvor and Kris's house! Whew!
Sunday, we went to see Nana and Papa before they left for Washington until Wednesday.
Monday, we went to Goo's so that she would be healing and relaxing.
Tuesday, we went to make sure Goo was healing up. We discovered we have TWO teeth!!! Daddy had a meeting so mommy and I watched a movie :)
Wednesday, Aunt Deanna came to town, we went to Maryville for Goo's appointment, some shopping, and dinner. Then Lee, Ryan, and the kids stopped by for ice cream!
Thursday, mommy and I went to set up the garage sale with Lee. Aunt Deanna came to see the house. Mommy went with Lee, Goo, and Aunt D to Aunt Lala's Thirty-One open house. Nana and Papa Hurt got home from DC!

No comments:

Post a Comment