Thursday, April 25, 2013

Wendy: I'm twenty-nine weeks old!

Whew! Life is becoming a whirlwind! Friday, daddy took me on a date with my uncles while mommy went garage saling with Goo and LaLa in RP. She said I needed up to size 2T clothes because I'm already wearing 12 month pants and sleepers and wore an 18 month dress to my blessing (hey, I'm going to me tall ok).
Saturday, mom has been sorting, packing, and selling things on swap shop. She has been buying too...she got a double oven with stove top (originally $1500) for $500, three free dressers, two free side tables, a free mirror, curtains, clothes for me, and a walker for me too! She's got a goal of $500 to even out the oven, she's in the $300's but she has also used some of the money to do things like buy her MAP shirt and buy something from the secretary's daughter (have to keep them happy!) we also nabbed a deal of 40% off paint at Sherwin Williams!!! Mommy let me help pick! I picked out one bathroom color (orange). The other colors for the house are living room-red, kitchen- 'pickle' green, master bedroom-blue, bathroom- teal, guest bedroom- yellow, and all the rooms have brown to tie them together. Oh, and I saved the best for last...my room! Pink and brown with hints of mint green :) I'm so happy daddy let me do pink! I had to sweeten him up by saying his name.
Wednesday, I rolled from back to belly! Mom had a 2:18 day, but by the time we got home she was really sick. Daddy slept on the couch because he didn't want to get sick and she didn't get to love on me Thursday morning before she left for school. She was tough going to school after being sick every two hours :(

No comments:

Post a Comment