This blog is just to keep some people updated on my life, I don't even know who reads it, but it also helps me sort out and store moments in my life.
Sunday, April 14, 2013
Wendy: I'm thirty-one weeks old!
This week is super busy! Monday mom had to zoom home to give the apartment a super quick 'clean' so some people could come by and see it that are interested in renting it! Tuesday mom had extension council and dad had to drive a truck for Hurst Greenery so Goo and Papa gave me a bath and put me in 18 month two piece jammies...I looked like such a big girl! Wednesday we went to St Joe to get supplies for the laundry room...it's almost done! Thursday mom had Field Day, Goo boughte a night gown...again making me look like a toddler! Friday mom and I went to the green houses to see cousin Levi, but he was asleep so I entertained everyone else with my silliness. When we got home we had to run to St Joe again because mom and dad found out they have someone who wants to rent the apartment starting July 1st. That means we need to finish the laundry room, start cracking on the new house next weekend, and pack like there is no tomorrow :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment