Monday, May 30, 2011

Another week of May

Saturday, Brett and I took his parents to J Bruner for a Mother's Day gift to Nancy.
Sunday, we set up the guest bedroom and took MORE stuff to the garage sale! I also had a girls night out with Nancy, Mom, and Ashley. We went to see Bridesmaids and ate at the dinner theater :)
Monday, Ash and I were back to class, working out, and watching Sex & The City!
Tuesday, was a blur and neither one of us really remembers what we did :)
Wednesday, we went to Rock Port for errands.
Thursday, Ashley gave blood for the first time! As a reward we rented all three Pirate movies to prepare for the new one!!
Friday, was the opening day of the garage sale! After the sale Brett and I went to St Joe and got his wedding band!
Saturday, was day two of the garage sale! After this day we went to the Tarkio Alumni dance. Amber met up with us and it was a GREAT time!
Sunday, Ashley, Mom, and I went to the Brownville Flea Market...great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment