Big news! I've tried baby food :) and I like it! Mom and dad have been doing more of a routine with me and I've gone from my bassinet, to my crib mattress on the floor by my parents bed, and now trying in my crib in my room...I still have rough nights, but they are staying positive and think it's getting better, it's bound to...right?!
Mom had a 101.8 degree fever Sunday. She hadn't been feeling well all week and kids were dropping like flies in her classroom, on Thursday she only had 5 out of 10! The school decided not to have school Monday, MLKJ day, after all because of the flu epidemic and mom was glad!
She still had to go to a board meeting and tried to go to school Tuesday, but left by lunch...good thing Aunt Lexi was there to sub :)
No comments:
Post a Comment