Sunday, Brett and I attended church and then worked on the apartment! We moved all of the furniture off the carpets so that they could be cleaned!!Monday, I found out my cooperating teacher would be gone for another whole week :( However, I'm still teaching math. I went with my mom and sister to talk wedding flowers for Lexi's wedding...that is in less than two weeks! Then I took mom to Brett's to show her the carpets, they look GREAT!Tuesday, my kiddos had their first math test! To celebrate Brett and I had dinner with The Harms family!
Wednesday, I came home from school sooo tired, but I did my work out, tanned, showered, ate Dairy Diner, worked on file folders and went to bed!
Thursday, was my parents 10 year anniversary, so Brett and I went to eat with the at the Wild Horse!!
Friday, Brett left for his Bachelor Party! I came home from school, worked out, put Kevin and Nancy's dogs to bed because they were in Columbia, and went to Maryville to hang out with Megan!! We went to LaBos, made cookies, watched The Wedding Date, and talked about everything in the world including Isagenix which I may start!
Saturday, I have to let the dogs out and I'm going to clean the apartment! I have to be my mom's date for a reception and then I'm going back to finish the apartment and put the dogs to bed! I may even be the best fiance ever and clean Brett's car :)
No comments:
Post a Comment