Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful Thankful Thankful

I got home Tuesday and went straight to the school. I grabbed the paper work for subbing next semester, talked to Sandy, and talked to Marissa! After that I went to Tarkio where I had dinner with Nancy, Kevin, Dallas, and Brett. I came home to see my grandma and aunt before they left and was home when my parents got back from Tantara :)
Wednesday, mom and I had lunch with the Hurst family and then I made three pies...it was interesting! In case you were wondering you can use powdered sugar instead of regular sugar in a pumpkin pie LOL this was a trial and error adventure. Once the pies were done we decorated a Christmas tree.
Thursday, had lunch with grams Fisher, Krys, Bob, Bart, Mike, Sandy, Mallory, Trey, mom, dad, Lexi, Stuart, Kristi, Robert, Paula, and Brett...it was a full house and soo much food! Plus, Robert and I had some quality bonding time running from monsters, playing pinball, hitting the Rock-em Sock-em Robots, and talking on the Walkie-Talkies. At four we headed to Tarkio and Brett showed me around the house his parents bought. Then we went to Blake and Julie's. As soon as we got there I saw little Lizzie and she ran upstairs to tell Abby that I was there :)
I went upstairs to play with the girls along with Aaron and Gabe. Finn and I played too! And I got to hold little Josh, he's adorable! Brett and I ate round two and fell asleep in the chair while kids cuddled up to us under blankets. I love spending time with our families.
After Brett's dinner I came home and we were off to St. Joe! We went to Wal-Mart to get a few sell items, then Old Navy where we were in line for an hour and a half! Lastly, we stood outside of Target for an hour to get some things. Lexi and Stuart were after a tree and tv. I was after Sex & The City seasons one through six! At first they rang up $25 when they were $10! I got that fixed and picked up a camera for Amy :)
After Target we went to Stoney Creek to sleep for four hours. We stopped in Mound City on the way home to grab some lunch. Mom and I are now lounging in front of the tv. We have no plans for the rest of the day except resting. Because I have to get up at 5:30am for the MU/KU game at Arrowhead tomorrow! More on my break weekend later...

No comments:

Post a Comment